04 October, 2013

Mighty Finn - Update #19

Hey, fans. Boy has it been a busy time. Holy cow, no pun intended.

A quick visit to the Colorado Railroad Museum was fun.

Guess what? Back on the plane - but not New York
or England or Guatemala this time. Hong Kong, baby!

We went to the highest bar in the world.
On top of the Ritz-Carlton. Wow - 116th floor!

Back on the ground - my moo alarm is going off.
They're not actually holy cows - just wild cows in Hong Kong.
Some want them relocated, others don't.

More food - this time a gastropub, The Pawn.
Much closer to street level.

We went to see the Tian Tan Buddha statue.
I liked it better when it was called the Big Buddha.
Why not? 34 meters high!

And here I am at one of the happiest places on Earth.
Look at that face!

You guessed it - Hong Kong Disneyland. And I'm happy.

I played a little music. Mommy said very little.

I took just a short break but had some weird dream that ...

I was in a spinning teacup.

If that wasn't enough, then I realize I really am in a spinning teacup!

Lots of things for little folks like me.

Well, that's about it for now. Check back next month - who knows where we'll have visited.